PC Tools is proud to be a TDS Racing sponsor and an official partner of the World Series by Renault 2011.
SponsorshipBack to top
PC Tools, builder of award-winning PC protection and performance tools, is taking its act on the road. PC Tools is the primary sponsor of a car and driver with the TDS Racing team in the World Series by Renault, one of the most popular racing series in the world. The sponsorship, which runs from April through October, includes 7 of Europe's most prestigious Grand Prix circuits and PC Tools will be along for the ride. Like the high performance vehicle we're sponsoring, our products are built with advanced, sharp technology under the hood, yet delivered to you in a straightforward, streamlined fashion. And it doesn't get more advanced or streamlined than a world class race car.
ProductsBack to top
See how products that are built sharp and made simple can protect and speed up your PC.
Find out more at www.pctools.com/simple/
Driver: David DermontBack to top
- Nationality: Belgian
- Age: 36
- Race starts: 85
- Wins: 10
- Podiums: 14
- Pole Positions: 3
David began racing with the Renault Clio Cup in Belgium where he achieved several podium finishes. His career continued with the FIA GT Championship, where David competed in the GT endurance series. He achieved success in his first appearance at Spa Francorchamps, winning with Jaguar and achieving second place the following year. In 2004 David was recruited to drive for the Walter Lechner racing team in the Porsche Michelin Supercup where he was awarded the "Best Rookie" title, achieving several top ten positions. See more...
David began competing in the World Series by Renault in 2008 with the Thierry Boutsen racing team and his first year saw a win at Nurburgring. At the same time David took part in the Spa Francorchamps 24 hour endurance race series with the Gravity (Mosler) and Prospeed (Porsche) racing teams, again with podium success.
In 2010 David was recruited by TDS Racing mid-season, with promising results towards the end of the 2010 season, David is expected to be a serious contender for the 2011 championship. He is now an official driver for TDS Racing in the World Series by Renault Eurocup Megane Trophy carrying the colours of PC Tools.
GalleryBack to top
Event Information / TicketsBack to top
- DateMeetFree TicketsHow to get there
- April 16-17, 2011SpainDownloadMap
- April 30-May 1, 2011BelgiumDownloadMap
- May 14-15, 2011Italy Map
- May 28-29, 2011Monaco Map
- June 18-19, 2011Germany Map
- July 2-3, 2011Hungary
- August 20-21, 2011United Kingdom
- September 17-18, 2011FranceDownload
- October 8-9, 2011SpainDownload
NewsBack to top
- June 21, 2011PC Tools-Sponsored David Dermont Surges ahead at Nürburgring
- April 20, 2011PC Tools-Sponsored David Dermont Leads The Way In Motorland
- March 17, 2011World Series By Renault Partnership Puts PC Tools In Pole Position
About TDS RacingBack to top
TDS Racing was founded in 2005 by Xavier Combet and Jacques Morello to compete in the World Series by Renault Eurocup Megane Trophy. The team is based in Vendres, in the south of France. TDS Racing spent its first 5 years competing in the Eurocup Mégane Trophy. See more...
2009 and 2010 both brought success to TDS Racing, winning the European championship in both the driver and team (constructor) classification. In 2010 TDS Racing made its debut in the Formula Le Mans championship with the Appelwood racing team, attaining two pole positions and one race win. In addition to running four drivers in the Eurocup Megane Trophy in 2011, TDS Racing will also debut with an Oreca 03 in the Le Mans Series championship.
TDS Racing results
2005: European Mégane Trophy Championship: 3rd
2008: European Mégane Trophy Championship.
- Driver: European Championship: Champion
- Gentleman Driver (over 35yrs) European Championship: Champion
2009: European Mégane Trophy Championship
- Team European Championship: 2nd
- Gentleman European Championship: 2nd
2010: European Mégane Trophy Championship
- Driver: European Championship: Champion
- Team European Championship: Champion
- Gentleman European Championship: Champion
2010: Formula Le Mans
- 2 Pole Position and one race victory in Formula Le Mans Series