It seems that the recent and unusually public disclosure of the Google breach (and dozens of other U.S. corporations) has turned some heads. As Google reaches out to the NSA for help to secure its networks, a prominent cybersecurity bill passed the House today. It will drive large new cybersecurity efforts in the U.S. and will be an interesting bill to follow through the Senate. A summary of H.R. 4061 here.
- dorrie on Bin Laden Story Brings an Abundance of Malware
- Sean Young on Warning: New rogue antivirus – ThinkPoint
- PC Tools on Top 5 Fake Security Applications in the 1st Quarter of 2011
- Mr Zoolook on The FBI and the Case of the YouTube Crazy
- Ringman on Top 5 Fake Security Applications in the 1st Quarter of 2011
Tag Cloudanonymous antivirus black hat SEO botnet businesses capacitors computer virus cybercrime cyberwarfare economy facebook fake av foreign hackers fraud google hackers hacktivism identity theft internet security koobface law malware online shopping password security phishing politics removal guide reports rogue antivirus scams scareware search engine poisoning SEO poisoning social engineering social media social media malware social networking spam tips trends trojan Twitter virus worm zeus