- dorrie on Bin Laden Story Brings an Abundance of Malware
- Sean Young on Warning: New rogue antivirus – ThinkPoint
- PC Tools on Top 5 Fake Security Applications in the 1st Quarter of 2011
- Mr Zoolook on The FBI and the Case of the YouTube Crazy
- Ringman on Top 5 Fake Security Applications in the 1st Quarter of 2011
Tag Cloudanonymous antivirus black hat SEO botnet businesses capacitors computer virus cybercrime cyberwarfare economy facebook fake av foreign hackers fraud google hackers hacktivism identity theft internet security koobface law malware online shopping password security phishing politics removal guide reports rogue antivirus scams scareware search engine poisoning SEO poisoning social engineering social media social media malware social networking spam tips trends trojan Twitter virus worm zeus
Tag Archives: rogueware
Oh yeah, it’s the one where all customers are abused, intimidated, interrupted, frustrated, confused, and their system is professionally known as “hosed.” It’s the business model of choice from our favorite adware/fraudware syndicates, hard at work.