It is Patch Tuesday and Microsoft posted another ten bulletins for their Windows platform and Office applications — be sure to update, six of the ten are rated “critical” or “pwn me”. Four of the patches address holes in client side targets like Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, and a Works converter. Visiting the site results in over 30 high priority patch installs for many systems.
Where do you want to go today — head on over to the Microsoft update site.
- dorrie on Bin Laden Story Brings an Abundance of Malware
- Sean Young on Warning: New rogue antivirus – ThinkPoint
- PC Tools on Top 5 Fake Security Applications in the 1st Quarter of 2011
- Mr Zoolook on The FBI and the Case of the YouTube Crazy
- Ringman on Top 5 Fake Security Applications in the 1st Quarter of 2011
Tag Cloudanonymous antivirus black hat SEO botnet businesses capacitors computer virus cybercrime cyberwarfare economy facebook fake av foreign hackers fraud google hackers hacktivism identity theft internet security koobface law malware online shopping password security phishing politics removal guide reports rogue antivirus scams scareware search engine poisoning SEO poisoning social engineering social media social media malware social networking spam tips trends trojan Twitter virus worm zeus