You Windows users should see a prompt for windows updates or some updates activity on your system. Microsoft released more than a handful of patches for Vista, WinXP, Win2000, Win2003 and Win2008 today. If you have not updated yet, go ahead and do so.
- dorrie on Bin Laden Story Brings an Abundance of Malware
- Sean Young on Warning: New rogue antivirus – ThinkPoint
- PC Tools on Top 5 Fake Security Applications in the 1st Quarter of 2011
- Mr Zoolook on The FBI and the Case of the YouTube Crazy
- Ringman on Top 5 Fake Security Applications in the 1st Quarter of 2011
Tag Cloudanonymous antivirus black hat SEO botnet businesses capacitors computer virus cybercrime cyberwarfare economy facebook fake av foreign hackers fraud google hackers hacktivism identity theft internet security koobface law malware online shopping password security phishing politics removal guide reports rogue antivirus scams scareware search engine poisoning SEO poisoning social engineering social media social media malware social networking spam tips trends trojan Twitter virus worm zeus