PC Tools Home Page Assistance
Your browser's default home page appears to have been changed from your original choice. Your PC Tools application has removed a threat that changed your home page.
As part of the repair process, read below on how to return your default home page to your preferred setting.
To reset the Internet Explorer home page (version 6 or newer)
- Launch a new copy of Internet Explorer.
A second window displaying the same content will open.
- In the new window, browse to the site that you want as your home page.
- Click Tools > Internet Options on the menu.
Note: if you do not see the menu bar, press Alt+T to open the Tools menu.
- On the General tab, in the Home page area, click "Use Current".
- Click OK to finish.
- Close all browser windows and then restart Internet Explorer.