Latest Release and Download Information
Latest release information
You can find the version number currently installed by following the steps shown below.
the version number of the product you have installed.
2. Take note of the version number shown and check it against the list below.
3. If your installed version is older (i.e. lower version number than the “Current Version” number
shown below ) you should consider updating to the latest version.
4. Uninstall the current version of the software and restart the computer.
5. Download the latest install files via the individual link on each product below.
6. Install the new version that you downloaded in step 5.
For existing subscribers of Security products click here for downloads.
• Spyware Doctor - Retired as of 2013-05-18
• Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus - Retired as of 2013-05-18
• PC Tools Internet Security - Retired as of 2013-05-18
• PC Tools AntiVirus Free - Retired as of 2013-05-18
• Spyware Doctor Enterprise - Retired as of 2010-08-31
• PC Tools Security for Netbooks - Retired as of 2010-08-31
• iAntiVirus For Mac - Retired as of 2012-05-04
• Spam Monitor - Retired as of 2010-08-31
• Desktop Maestro - Desktop Maestro is now Performance Toolkit
• PC Tools Disk Suite - Retired as of 2010-08-31
• PC Tools Firewall - Retired as of 2012-10-11
• PC Tools ThreatFire - Retired as of 2012-10-11
• PC Tools Browser Defender - Retired as of 2012-10-11
|Posted - Thu, Sep 8, 2011 6:35 AM.|
|Online URL: http://www.pctools.com/kb/article/latest-release-and-download-information-324.html|
Powered by PHPKB Knowledge Base Software