Uninstall your PC Tools Product from your Computer
- Select the ‘Start
Menu’ and Select ‘’Control Panel’
- Find ‘Programs’
and select ‘Uninstall a Program’
- Find the product
you wish to download and click it.
- Once selected,
click the ‘uninstalled’ button at the top.
- Confirm that you
wish to remove the product from your PC
- Select what you
would like to retain or remove from your PC.
- PC Tools will now
start the uninstall process
- Restart computer
to finalize your uninstall.
Did this Article Answer your Question?
There are no attachments for this article.
- How to Install PC Tools Protection Products (VIDEO)
- How to Install PC Tools Performance Products (VIDEO)
- How Do I Update to the Latest Version?
- ’New Version Available’ Pop Up Window
- How to Install and Register PC Tools Protection Products
- Registering Your PC Tools Product (VIDEO)
- Do I Need to Uninstall to Update my Software?