I canceled my subscription but I was just renewed again.
PC Tools ensures ongoing protection of your PC with our Automatic Renewal Service.
This service is set for each product you have purchased online with PC Tools (unless you have opted out during purchase). As such, you may have canceled a subscription for one product whilst another product remained with Automatic Renewal Service enabled. Please see below for steps to resolve this issue:
I like the product, but I prefer to renew manually.
If you wish to continue using the product which was renewed but do not wish it to automatically renew in the future, you may cancel automatic renewal by following either of these steps:
How do I know if I am enrolled in PC Tools Automatic Renewal Service?
You can verify your Automatic Renewal enrollment by signing in to your PC Tools My Account
How do I cancel my enrollment in Automatic Renewal?
You may cancel your enrollment in Automatic Renewal by:
Logging into your My Account.
Locate your license details in the My Licenses tab.
Choose to cancel the automatic renewal subscription and follow the on-screen prompts.
Please change your billing status more than 25 days before your subscription expiration date to avoid an automatic charge.
I had no intention to renew my license and would like my money refunded.
All PC Tools purchases and renewals are covered by our 30-day money back satisfaction guarantee. If you are unhappy with the software that you have renewed, you may either exchange it for another PC Tools product or request a refund of the renewal charge by contacting our Customer Support team
To contact support, please choose one of the following methods*:
Live Chat Support
* To access to live chat, email or telephone support, you will require the email address you used to purchase your product, or a valid purchased license code.
- I have purchased a new license but the product keeps telling me to renew.
- How do I Cancel Automatic Renewal?
- What if my License Code is not accepted?
- I am trying to renew my subscription, and see the message: "This is a subscription product and cannot be renewed from this page."
- I have renewed but continue to receive expired product messages.