How to take a screenshot
How to take a screenshot:
For XP Users:
1. While the error message is displayed, press the print screen key (commonly printed as ’PrtScn’ - located at the top right hand corner of most keyboards).
2. Click on ’Start’ menu then click on ’Run’ and type in ’pbrush’ then click on ’OK’ button.
3. Microsoft Paint will open, click on ’Edit’ menu along the top of the window and select ’Paste’. You should see the error message appear, replacing the white background in Paint.
4. Click on ’File’ menu then ’Save As’, use the drop down box in ’Save as Type’ to select JPEG File.
5. Select a location and enter a name for the file and click on ’Save’.
6. Locate the JPEG file and send it to us by attaching it to your email.
For Windows Vista or Windows 7 Users:
The best way and the easiest to take a screenshoot, is to use the Snipping tool that comes free with windows.
1. While the error message is displayed, Open Snipping Tool by clicking the Start button of Windows that is on the bottom lest side of your desktop. In the search box, type Snipping Tool, and then, in the list of results, click Snipping Tool.
2. Click the arrow next to the New button, select Free-form Snip, Rectangular Snip, Window Snip, or Full-screen Snip from the list, and then select the area of your screen that you want to capture.
3. Save the taken image.
Did this Article Answer your Question?
There are no attachments for this article.