How to Register Internet Security
How to Register Your PC Tools Protection Product from Trial Versions (Internet Security)
To register your PC Tools Protection product, you must have your license code and license name. A license code and name is provided to you after successfully completing a purchase of a PC Tools product. You can find your license information in your invoice that was emailed to you in your order confirmation email.
To register your product, first launch the application on your computer. Once the program is open, you will see an orange box that reads “! Evaluation Mode is ON” and a button highlighted in orange that reads “Register” at the bottom of the window.
1. Click the register button highlighted in orange.
2. After clicking the register button, the program will display a registration screen that will allow you to register the program with your license details (Notice the box fields labeled "license name" and "license ").
3. Next, refer to your order confirmation email, where you can obtain your license registration information.
In the field titled “License name,” type in your
license name as it shows in your email.
*Note: Your license name is case sensitive and requires you to enter it exactly as shown in your order confirmation email.
5. From your email, copy your license code by moving your mouse cursor over the entire code while holding down the left click button on the mouse. Highlight the code entirely from left to right. Once the entire code is highlighted, use the keyboard command to copy the code by holding the CTRL key on your keyboard and then once pressing the letter C (CNTL + C).
*Note: You can enter your license code by typing it in manually letter by letter and digits, but it is recommended to copy and paste your license code into the fields of the program to achieve the most accurate entry.
6. Once you have copied the license code, click back on the program window and the registration screen will display. Click into the bottom field titled “License Code” and paste your code by holding the CTRL button and pressing the “V” key only once (CTRL + V).
* Note: the license code does not include the letter “O”, only the number “0” zeros are used.
The license code should now be populated into the license code field.
7. Once you have entered your registration information, click the “Register” button that is immediately below the license code field.
8. If the license code has been entered incorrectly, you will receive a notice stating so and we recommend repeating steps 4 through 7 to ensure accuracy.
9. If you have correctly entered in the code, you will receive a successful registration notice. Your product is now fully registered.
To ensure you have the latest release select “YES” when it prompts you to check for the latest updates.
Still need assistance? Please take a look at our video on how to install and register.
How to Install PC Tools Protection Products (VIDEO)