How to install PC Tools Products with Firefox
To install a PC Tools product, first download the product you wish to install at our Software Download Center
IMPORTANT: PC Tools license codes are unique to the product. A license purchased for Spyware Doctor may not be used to register Performance Toolkit, or any other PC Tools product.
- When the File Download dialog box appears, click “Save File”. The file will be saved to your default downloads location.
- Double-click the downloaded file to open the installer
- In the Security Warning dialog box, click “Run” to launch the setup.
- The product installation window will begin. You must agree to the License agreement before installing our PC Tools product.
- The next window, you will be asked to enter in your License Name and License code. Please refer to your order confirmation email, where you can obtain your license registration information.
- In the field titled “License name,” type in your license name as it shows in your email.
- After you enter in your license information, PC Tools will start the installation and download the core database files used to detect threats on your PC.
- Installation is now complete. Depending your product, you now have the option to run an initial scan upon completion.
Did this Article Answer your Question?
There are no attachments for this article.
- How to Install and Register PC Tools Protection Products
- How to Install and Register PC Tools Performance Products
- I want to install my PC Tools Product on another PC
- How to transfer your PC Tools product to another computer or install on a new computer.
- How to Register Performance Toolkit
- How to Register Privacy Guardian
- How to Register File Recovery
- Registering Your PC Tools Product (VIDEO)
- How to activate a PC Tools Protection product (Download Retail version)