How do I get a license Code to unlock my product?
Most PC Tools programs require the purchase and entry of a license code purchased online from PC Tools.
The downloaded program installs as a trial version which is designed to showcase the performance and functions of the program on your computer - which will allow you to evaluate whether or not you believe the purchase of a license will be of benefit to you.
What’s included in a purchase?
The purchase of a license code comes as a 12 month subscription which includes the latest updates for that program, such as anti-spyware definitions for Spyware Doctor, or the latest scan engine for Registry Mechanic. It also entitles you to any program updates and full support from our Customer Support Team for the duration of your subscription.
Once a license code is purchased, simply enter the details into the registration box when prompted to fully activate all functions.
What if I don’t want to make a purchase?
You are not obligated to make a purchase if for any reason you are not satisfied with the program. Simply follow these steps to uninstall the program.
- How to activate a PC Tools Performance product purchased from a retail store
- How to activate a PC Tools Protection product purchased from a retail store
- How to Install and Register PC Tools Performance Products
- How to Install and Register PC Tools Protection Products
- What does my subscription include?
- How to Register Privacy Guardian
- How to Register Performance Toolkit
- How to activate a PC Tools Protection product (Download Retail version)
- How to Register Your PC Tools Protection Product from Trial Versions
- How do I Cancel Automatic Renewal?