How do I Cancel Automatic Renewal?
You may cancel your Automatic Renewal enrollment in to your PC Tools My Account by following the steps below:
- First log into your My Account that is associated to your PC Tools product.
- After you login, please select the button at the top named, “My PC Tools”. This will display all of your PC Tools products.
- Next select the appropriate PC Tools (Left navigation menu) product you wish to edit. You should now be able to manage that product and edit your Renewal Options. To change your options, please click the link “Change renewal option”
- The next window will provide all the details you need to understand PC Tools Automatic Renewal Services and edit your automatic renewal options.
Please NOTE: Change your billing status more than 25 days before your subscription expiration date to avoid an automatic charge.
Did this Article Answer your Question?
There are no attachments for this article.
- What does my subscription include?
- I canceled my subscription but I was just renewed again.
- How do I update my contact information?
- I have renewed but continue to receive expired product messages.
- Do I need a new License Code to update my existing product to the latest version?
- I have purchased a new license but the product keeps telling me to renew.
- How to check my license details?
- I have lost my license code.
- Why should I purchase a License Code?
- How to Sign Up for MyAccount