I've been a user of the internet security suite since it came out and never had any problems until recently. I was getting on average 1 BSOD a day now it's upto 3! I investigated the problem and had advice on the issue and it came back saying: Memory corruption Related to TfFsMon.sys ThreatFire Filesystem.
If I uninstall ISSuite my comp is fine, as soon as I reinstall it Repeated BSOD. I'm lost on what I can now do?!
Does anyone have any advice?
Results 1 to 2 of 2
05-04-2012, 10:28 AM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
Memory corruption Related to TfFsMon.sys ThreatFire Filesystem
05-04-2012, 07:32 PM #2
Please follow these steps:
1. Download BlueScreenView here.
2. Unzip the downloaded file (no installation required) and double-click BlueScreenView.exe to run.
3. When scan is completed, go to Edit | Select All.
4. Go to File | Save Selected Items and save the report as a text file named BSOD.txt.
5. Attach BSOD.txt to your next post.