Desktop Maestro 3.0 – What’s New?
New Plug-in architecture
Desktop Maestro 3.0 has been re-designed to have a new plug-in framework which means that additional features and tools can be easily incorporated into Desktop Maestro.
New User Interface – clean & clear design for simple navigation
The interface in Desktop Maestro 3.0 has been re-designed to provide a clean, clear structure along with easy access to a selection of the most commonly used Windows features and Desktop Maestro’s powerful features and tools. The new interface takes advantage of its latest plug-in technology, allowing for components and tools to be logically categorized and refreshed for easy accessibility. Furthermore, new features can be easily downloaded as soon as they are available via Smart Update.
Tune-up your services – improve system performance
By tweaking the Microsoft® Windows® services, the service tuner feature has the ability to improve the performance of your computer and provide better start-up times. This feature changes the preference of non-essential Windows services which can result in fewer system resources being consumed to help your software run more efficiently.
Tune-up tools – to keep your computer running in tip-top shape
A selection of useful optimization and management tools have been added to Desktop Maestro 3.0 to assist you in enhancing your system’s performance, stability and maintenance. In addition to the new tools (listed below); Desktop Maestro still offer registry compacting, the system optimizer and enhanced privacy features. The privacy cleaning feature has also been updated to support more third party applications and popular Internet browsers.
Manage your Startup – manually control your startup items
Service Manager – manually control your services
- Startup Manager allows you to take control of your system by providing a list of items that have been identified as potentially unnecessary during the start up process. You can quickly and easily examine and manage the list of items set to run when your computer starts up, to improve your startup time.
Uninstall Manager – manage unwanted bloat-ware
- The Service Manager allows you to control, manage and find Windows services with ease and simplicity. The state of each service is clearly presented, along with the ability to control its behavior (stop, start or pause) to allow manual control over all system services.
- The Uninstall Manager links you directly to the Windows add/remove programs tool. It also includes an added feature which conveniently highlights potentially unnecessary, pre-installed software and other bloat-ware that you may wish to remove, which can further improve system performance.
Windows Management tools
Desktop Maestro 3.0 has incorporated a range of some of the most useful and popular Windows management tools in an easily accessible format. You can now access several useful Windows management components in one place at one time to take control of configuring your system simply and quickly. The Windows management tools are grouped into three categories – Computer, Security and System, each with their own set of related tools.
For example, the Computer category includes access to the Windows tools:
- Computer management
- Windows Update
- System Restore
- System Properties
- System Information
- Control Panel
Desktop Maestro Key Features
Three easy steps to boost your computer performance:
Scan Your Computer
Built on our award-winning Registry Mechanic product is an advanced registry scanner that can safely clean, repair and optimize your registry.
Clean Your Computer
Built on our popular Privacy Guardian product, Desktop Maestro provides privacy cleaning to ensure all traces of your online history and computer activities are permanently erased and unrecoverable on your computer.
Optimize Your computer
Desktop Maestro provides a number of optimization and monitoring tools that allow users to improve their computer performance and actively view useful system information such as CPU usage, running processes and disk space. The system optimizer also includes registry compacting & optimization tweaks, along with a user-friendly interface to the Windows Disk Defragmenter.
Where to download Desktop Maestro v220.127.116.11?
If you would like to download Desktop Maestro, please click here.
We hope you enjoy using Desktop Maestro!
Results 1 to 2 of 2
08-07-2008, 01:37 AM #1
Release of Desktop Maestro v18.104.22.168
Last edited by AChen; 11-16-2009 at 12:48 AM.Thanks,
PC Tools - Essential tools for your PC
11-16-2009, 12:48 AM #2
Release of Desktop Maestro 22.214.171.124
- NEW! Performance monitoring technology provides options to improve start up and shut down times.
- NEW! System Monitor assesses your PC’s start up and shut down performance, highlighting potential issues.
- NEW! Manage your services with a streamlined interface that gives you control over Windows® services.
- NEW! Windows 7 (32/64bit) compatible.
Last edited by AChen; 11-16-2009 at 05:49 AM.Thanks,
PC Tools - Essential tools for your PC