View Full Version : How do I start this tool ?
12-04-2006, 11:07 AM
So I downloaded it and believe it is installed. I see no traces anywhere.
What do I need to do to run a check or verify settings etc.
12-05-2006, 05:20 AM
try to go to
Start >> All programs >> Spyware Doctor >> Spyware Doctor.
If it's not there, that means you have not installed it yet.
12-05-2006, 03:27 PM
:confused: I'm a real dunce. I tried the Windows <send to> and it simply replicates the .iso file on the CD. No action. I downloaded WinImage but I can't figure out how to use it. Anybody out there with time for hand holding?
Burning the single iso file to a CD wont make it bootable.
TO BURN THE ISO IMAGE TO A BLANK CD
1. Download an iso image application:
I suggest ImgBurn available from: http://www.imgburn.com/
2. Install the ImgBurn software
3. Download the AOSS.iso file from http://www.pctools.com/aoss/download/
4. Open ImgBurn software and browse to the AOSS.iso file that was downloaded in step 3.
5. Using ImgBurn, burn the iso image to blank CD.
That should do the trick, it worked for me.